I was inspired to come up with as many goals/aspirations as I would like to accomplish. You know.. my bucket list? This will be an ever-changing (adding/subtracting/crossing out when done) list, but I would like to see if I can come up with more than a handful of amazing things to do in my lifetime, because I am only limited by my imagination. The rest is fate, will, and determination (with a smidge of luck and wisdom).
NOTE: The first few things on this list are in order of importance at this current moment. BUT all of these things are equally valuable to me.
I welcome you to post yours on the Ancora Imparo by Kerilyn Russo Facebook page! Come.. play along!
- Build MY OWN HOME (like one in this amazing neighborhood): a craftsman style house, large front porch with ceiling fans, and a separate garage/office over the garage/ Lots of Natural Light and a barn house/reclaimed vibe. Also, with natural wildflower landscaping, raised beds of both vegetables and wildflowers out back.
- Have Leo go to a Montessori School close enough within walking distance of said built house above.
- A brand new Volkswagen every 3 years. *To start I would like the Touareg.
- (Private Intention) Around my partnership with my husband. It’s on my list always, but not something I currently want to share.
- Fresh flowers in my home and office every week.
- Have fresh, healthy dinners delivered to my home weekly. *Cooking is not my bag and I am okay with that.
- Seasonal sessions with a photographer, both for myself as well as my family.
- Regular self care routine – Massage, Mani/Pedi, Acupuncture, Facial
You may have the universe if I may have Italy
- $10,000 in savings AT ALL TIMES.
- To be paid to be a public speaker.
- To travel the world learning and teaching at A Course in Miracles conferences.
- Have a delicious website that is in line with who I am… and a team of those who want to join with me on my plight.
- To have a videographer on my team.
- To invest energy/time in my greeting cards, Benchmarks – meet and perhaps collab with Emily McDowell
- YEARLY – Go to a meditation retreat where for 2-3 days no one speaks and we spend a great bit of time in meditation.
Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore?
~Henry Ward Beecher
- Become fluent in Italian.
- Get my Italian Dual Citizenship.
- Become fluent in Sign Language.
- Regularly visit NYC.
- Spend a season in Italy every year.
- Buy a custom made sofa (5 way Hand tied springs, Custom Fabric, Trims, oak frame, etc..)
- Run a half marathon.
- One day.. when I get older.. get together all my good girlfriends that have been in and out of my life (Denise Degroat, Terri Shenlinger, Becky Krollman, Laurie Moore, Lisa Gray, Terry Vergos, Phyllis Pfeiffer, Kyra Dosch-Klemer, Natasha Schaefer, Heather Bury, Kriss Knestaut, Lisa Scott, Kristen Allen, Michelle Beach, Liz Teston, Tina McNeeley, Davina Foster, Kristine Templin, Roxanne Averill, Nicole Heinze, Naomi Johnson, Kim Wierzbicki, Rebecca Sweeney, Nicole Rhodes Redden, Marsha Sands, and of course, my sister. (That’s just who came to mind in this moment) and meet… What would we do? I don’t know… Commune in the fact that our lives have crossed paths.. and what we have learned from each other.
- Befriend a female celebrity (in a bookstore would be nice) and find out that she too, is one of “The Searchers” too, who turns into a kindred spirit.
- Get into the nightlife scene more. (Indie movies, art openings, wine tastings, book signings, lectures, theater, etc.
- Learn how to do a cartwheel.
- Fly first class somewhere.
- Make a few pieces of clothing, suited for funky big girls.. (like me) and maybe show the clothing industry that we yearn to wear the same things as the little girls. and DON’T LEAVE US OUT!!!!
- Buy a 1000 thread count set of sheets.
I’m good at loving books. I’m good at loving soft bed sheets. I’m good at loving coffees and teas. I am good at loving things that can’t love me back, that don’t have the power to leave. And maybe, that’s why I love them.