Thought i’d drop a line to say hi! It’s Monday and SO nice and warm out. I am LOVING it. No jackets, no scarves, no socks or chilly fingertips as you drive your car. LOVERLY!!! Wanted to share that it’s still SO VERY BUSY over here in Kerilynland… guests visiting us two weekends in a row, then traveling out West to my cousins wedding in Phoenix (wedding pics here) then up north to NJ for my last coaching module (UH-MAZING!), staying busy with Married to a Chef , working on wrapping up requirements for my coaching certification, and spending as much time as I am able with my kitty girl and my beloved husband. (oh and let’s not forget the 9-5 that currently provides the funds for me to do all of the above, visualizing that beginning to change by Labor Day) Whew! I’ve been so busy lately it’s almost as if my feet have not hit the ground in some time now. I don’t predict it to truly slow down until mid-May. My mothers having serious surgery this Friday and it’s Peters 40th Birthday on May 10th and my sisters 35th birthday on May 11th too!!! So many celebrations!!!
Want to celebrate my own successes as well, as there have been many. I reach my arm out and visualize a Saturday where I do what I want to do, to celebrate.. which looks like:
- going to get a facial
- then a massage.
- then a nice lunch (thinking curry chicken salad sandwich on pumpernickel bread with some yummy salad and an iced tea)
- then once and for all.. get those tattoos i’ve wanted for OH so long.
- then wrap it up with an ice cream cone.
Feel compelled to share with you my gratitude… without further adieu.. I give you my Monday Five Countdown (as discovered from my girl, Kyra)
five things i’m grateful for:
- My kitty girl is doing much better! Makes me feel so good to come home and open the door and see her there. (BIG Sigh….)
- The saying “The only one whose going to make my dreams come true… IS ME!” – it’s helped me stay positive lately.
- Morning Coffee (always)
- Being in my house on a Sunday afternoon with all the windows open (seeing my kitty girl there)
- SO grateful to see my husband happy when he’s doing what he loves (riding his motorcycle)
four things i can’t stop thinking about:
- surrendering to the unknown
- the 5 things i listed above that I want to do one Saturday SOON…
- WHEN am I going to create the time to read all the books I have and WANT to read???
- the day I NO LONGER have to go to the 9-5.
three things i want to WILL accomplish this week:
- Two Energy Leadership Index Debriefs with my peers- five are required for certification. I will be completed with my debriefs by April 22nd!
- Two complimentary coaching sessions I have scheduled tonite (Monday) – ten are required for certification. (I currently have 3 completed)
- Take a walk at LEAST once this week. (Wishing I could do it tonite… so nice out!)
two things i am working on being more positive about:
- that money comes and goes. That holding onto EVERY PENNY isn’t using The Law of Attraction. GIVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE. (uh, can you say scary?)
- just because my body is not where i want it to be currently (LIKE AT ALL!) - doesn’t mean that it’s going to be that way forever. START by visualizing my body the way I want it to be! Why don’t you start loving your body now DESPITE the shape it is… HUH KERILYN???
one random thing:
I don’t REGRET cutting all my hair off because it was more of an emotional liberation from my past.. but I am missing having long hair right now… and look forward to the day when I can put it up in a clippy again.
Okay.. that’s all I got. Hope you’re doing well in your world.